Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Game on!

Well the friendly people of the Pikes Peak race committee have welcomed me back to race once more. This will be my 11th year on the hill. One of those as Crew for Paul, two years on bikes with with nearly as many cubic centimeters of displacement as feet of elevation at the summit, and the other seven years on 450cc Honda dirt bikes. Back to the fun of it is my plan for this year. No carefully worded press releases or expensive matching wardrobes. Just a van, a dog and a DIRTBIKE. And of course some good friends. So far Johnny Mother Fucking Goldwrench has come on board with major help along with some help from good friend Julian with Dues Motorcycles USA. I plan on upgrading my good ol Pink To Purple steed with a slipper clutch and a Lectron carb. It is a 450cc comeback attack and I am as eager as a squirrel on a tour of a peanut factory!

No comments: